Animals

I like animals...

Image Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1T-nQmjEI
Since young, I'm a Enid Blyton's book fan.

I read about the naughtiest girl in school....about how the schools own their own mini zoo....

and since then, I want to start such mini zoos in Asian countries and that's when I started the NTU Animal Lovers' Society.

I was thinking big...

Long term plan to really own a mini zoo in NTU. Something like the Animal Resort concept. Open to the public. Making NTU one of the tourist attraction in Singapore.Bringing joy to little kids. Being an Animal shelter for the unwanted darlings... Not easy indeed....how to sustain? Of course lots of sponsorships will be needed. We will also need to run a little business. Allowing people to adopt pets from the shelter.

Short term plans: Definitely voluntary works to work in different farms, pet clinics, animal shelters on a weekly basis. That's where one can get experiences to take care of the animals!

And now...I've graduated. I can't do any of the above anymore. I still want to do something related to animals. Know what? I want to be an animal trainer....an animal show presenter. I want to give my love to the pets n animals that I've always longing for a connection with them.




I have no idea how this will work. Part time? Full Time? Freelance or Voluntary basis...I dunno. What I do know is that I need pets/animals in my life....

There's a grooming centre near my place...and I've always wanted to walk in and volunteer myself as their "receptionist". But where's my guts. I've got to walk in one day....

I do miss Looney. my previous doggie, currently with Jasmine. Wonder how is she doing now.....


Updated in Year 2020: 

And now not just Looney, even Russell is gone. I no longer want to be an animal trainer because I've learnt that animals in captivity = animal cruelty. Know what, I do remember going for an interview as an Animal Trainer in the Singapore Zoo! They pay low so I decided not to move on with the subsequent interviews. And no, i never walk into any grooming centres to volunteer (I don't even know which one I'm talking about here!) 






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Animal Hospital Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog, Which you've got shared here about animals. this text is extremely informative and that i liked to observe it. Thank you. Maltipoo puppy breeders Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Article. Thank you for providing such unique and valuable information to your readers. I really appreciate your work. Animal ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very grateful that I found some helpful content in this post. After reading it , I think that you have good knowledge. Thanks for posting it. Keep it up. veterinarian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.baby Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made this post circumspectly. How much information is faltering and besides a valuable article for us. Keep on sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.How To Get A ESA Letter Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are giving a particularly instructive article here. You have portrayed all that which is effectively justifiable to everybody. Continue to share this sort of articles, Thank you.Solutions for Veterinarians in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Animals are fun and dogs help a lot
    Pets can't do much to take care of their health on their own. If they frequently spend time outdoors, they can chew a bit of grass when they're feeling nauseous or seek other medicinal plants. However, once they're indoors, their care of their own health is limited to things like drinking water, exercising, and taking steps to manage their mental health.

    Pet parents can do a lot to help their pets maintain good health. Once they get into the habit, it can seem as easy as 1, 2, 3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment